Job Responsibilities : Winder
Office Address : Orange, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : High School
Winder–Full Time–Orange (TX),United States
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join ourServices_AMEteam withinServicesdivision inUnited StatesasWinderto help us take Orangeto the next level.
In this roleyou will be accountable for:
- Read job cards to determine; job status, work authorization/limitations, estimate, description of problems and/or expected serviceability.
- Test electro-mechanical equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems using various methods (ac or de).
- Disassemble electro-mechanical equipment noting parts identifications, configuration and condition.
- Clean electro-mechanical equipment assemblies as needed using various methods and steps, including but not limited to: parts washer/steamers, caustic tanks, glass beaders, etc.
- Measure for or note proper replacement parts. Correctly requisition needed items from storekeeper, as approved by supervisor.
- Replace or repair worn or defective mechanical or electro-mechanical assemblies, including but not limited to: bearings, brushes, brush holders, motors leads gears seals, impellers, mechanical switches, brakes clutches, clutch rotors, tachs, fans, end shield,, etc.
- Retest reassembled electro-mechanical equipment for proper output and operation.
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment and other equipment as needed
- Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective gear (especially eye and car protection).
- Lift, tighten, adjust and/or secure heavy objects in order to perform work duties.
- Keep work area neat and clean as directed by supervisor.
- Assisted other mechanics or other shop personnel in skilled or -non-skilled duties as directed by supervisor or shop manager.
- Perform other skilled or not-skilled duties as directed by supervisor
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic mechanical aptitude
Have a question about the role? Reach out toHayley Lazarat email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2022 in Switzerland. So come and join our story, starting today!
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.