Job Responsibilities : Warehouse Attendant- University of Oklahoma
Office Address : Norman, Oklahoma, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
We Make Applying Easy!Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOBto 75000and search requisition ID number950798.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversityof thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We’re hiring!
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below:
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Conveys materials from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Places materials/goods on racks, shelves and bins or in refrigerated rooms according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves; conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Drives vehicle to transport stored items or to pick up items.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
University of Oklahoma
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.