Job Responsibilities : Vice President of Finance
Office Address : Arlington, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Postgraduate Degree
This position oversees Medical City Arlington and Medical City North Hills.
Are you looking for a work environment as a Vice President of Finance where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Arlington today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Arlington, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Vice President of Finance for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing all functions of the departments in order to meet the stated mission, vision and values of Medical Center of Arlington. It is expected that the VP will effectively operate the departments, continue the improvement of the departments’ processes and outcomes, comply with hospital and corporate policy and procedures, efficiently manage finances and resources, promote teamwork and customer satisfaction, and integrate the departments services into the organization’s overall plan for the delivery of care and service.
- Responsible for developments and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate Human Resources are available in areas of responsibility. Responsible for maintaining acceptable turnover in areas of responsibility.
- Ensures operations run within budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for positive employee engagement and appropriate communication with staff. Responsible for quality and performance improvement activities in departments and multidisciplinary.
- Responsible for positive customer satisfaction results.
- Responsible for positive customer satisfaction results. responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines as set by federal, state, local and other agencies (i.e, TJC, Medicare, TDH).
Located in Arlington, Texas, the facility was originally opened in August of 1976 as Arlington Community Hospital in a rural part of town. Medical City Arlington has developed into a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are more than 1,400 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Vice President of Finance opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area required. Master’s Degree preferred. Licensed CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant healthcare experience including prior experience in Internal Audit or as a Hospital Controller.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.