Job Responsibilities : Tele Neuro Stroke RN
Office Address : Riverside, California, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Hourly Wage Estimate: $49.09 – $69.80 / hour
Learn more about the for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
*** 10K SIGN-ON BONUS – With at least 1 year acute care RN experience *** (StaRN/Plus not eligible)
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Riverside Community Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) MedSurg RN to join our healthcare family.
Riverside Community Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Riverside Community Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our MedSurg RN opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Registered Nurse functions as a member of patient care team in providing competent care to patients according to their individual needs. Coordinates patient care and delegates responsibilities to team members within their scope of practice and competencies. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will be assessing patients initially on admission to the unit and continually according to patient needs, condition change, or unit/department standards
- You will be serving as an advocate for patient/family/SO regarding decisions affecting the Plan of Care
- You will be developing, implementing, and modifying the patient’s plan of care according to the patient’s progress
- You will be demonstrating knowledge of specific disease process treatments, interventions and responses based on age specificity, patient’s needs, condition, impairment, or disability.
- You will be reviewing physician orders and accurately transcribes to MAR. Immediately initiates STAT orders
- You will be assessing, collaborating, reporting, and coordinating the patient’s transfer or discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge or transfer to another level of care with the other members of the health care team and patient’s family/SO
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN License by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS
- Current American Heart Association ACLS within 6 months of hire
- National RN Certification preferred
- Minimum of one-year acute care hospital experience in area of specialty preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved)
Founded in 1901, is a 470+ bed, full-service acute care hospital. We are in the heart of the Inland Empire. Our facility houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire and is one of Riverside County’s only STEMI (heart attack) receiving center. We are also a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Riverside Hospital is Gold Seal Certified by The Joint Commission in Total Hip and Total Knee replacement and is an “A” graded hospital in patient safety by The Leapfrog Group. Our facility includes The which offers invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures, The Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Our Transplant Program is certified by Medicare to perform kidney and pancreas transplantation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our MedSurg RN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.