Job Responsibilities : Staff RN – Critical Care Unit Intensive Care Unit
Office Address : Apple Valley, California, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Staff Registered Nurse – Critical Care Unit-Intensive Care Unit
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Work Schedule: Full Time – 72 Biweekly Hours
Shift: 12-hour, Nights
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they’re invaluable. Nurses thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by visiting our Nursing Institute page (https://www.providence.org/business/nursing-institute/about-us) .
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent educ/experience
- Coursework/Training – Other training as specific to unit requirements.
- Coursework/Training – Environmental Orientation within 30 days of hire.
- Coursework/Training – General RN competency within 30 days of hire.
- Coursework/Training – Unit Specific competency within 90 days of hire.
- Ccu/Icu, 601000-K01: Coursework/Training – ICU competency within 90 days of hire.- Telemetry competency within 90 days of hire.
- Current California Registered Nurse License by evidence of Primary Source Verification.
- Current BLS.
- Ccu/Icu, 601000-K01: ACLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification within 3 months of hire. New Nursing Graduates, ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- 2 years experience in a hospital environment.
Our best-in-class benefits (https://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/rewards-benefits/) are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally, and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission (https://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/mission-core-values/) of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
St. Mary Medical Center (SMMC) is an acute care hospital with 213 beds and over 1,750 employees making it one of the region’s largest employers serving communities of the High Desert. The facility was constructed in 1956 and joined the St. Joseph Health System in 1992.
This facility has the only Neonatal Care Unit in the High Desert Accredited by California Children Services and has been granted approval as a Special Hospital with the California Children’s Services Community Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. St. Mary was accredited as a primary Stroke Receiving Center in 2018, the only stroke-receiving center in the High Desert.
The Services and Clinical Specialties offered at this Hospital are Diabetes Education, Emergency Services, Heart and Vascular Services, Imaging Services, Rehabilitation Services, Respiratory Services, Robotic Surgery Services, Surgical Services, Women & Children’s Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Company: St. Mary Medical Center
Category: Critical Care Nursing
Req ID: R362522
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.