Job Responsibilities : RN ICU PRN
Office Address : Vidalia, Georgia, United States
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Do you have the career opportunities as an RN ICU PRN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Health Meadows Hospital which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Memorial Health Meadows Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the Critical Care Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and department outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will understand patients with critical illness and vent management. You will have the ability to respond to Code Blue within the facility and initiate protocol, special procedures and cardiac monitoring
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What qualifications you may need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is required
- 1 year experience in a related role is required
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system featuring a state-of-the-art hospital, cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia, Ga. and the surrounding communities. Meadows Health includes the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. The center offers the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women’s services, wound care, orthopedic medicine and more.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN ICU PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.