Job Responsibilities : RN ICU Float Pool
Office Address : Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Medical City Fort Worth our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) RN ICU Float Pool to join our healthcare family.
Medical City Fort Worth, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Medical City Fort Worth, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN ICU Float Pool opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. You have proven to be proficient as a registered nurse in Critical Care and are now looking for a new way to sharpen your skills. As part of our elite RN Resource Float Pool, you will be lending your knowledge and experience to Intensive Care and Intermediate Care Units within Medical City hospitals. Meeting new colleagues, observing various techniques, and gaining experience at different facilities will add to the upward momentum of your RN journey. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
What You Will Do In This Role
You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN’s scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient / family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
You will be a resource for our Medical City hospitals in the West Pod: Alliance, Arlington, Fort Worth, Las Colinas, North Hills, and Weatherford.
You will be at your assigned hospital for a duration of 12 weeks at a time.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree, or Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Fort Worth is a 350+ bed full-service Magnet Designated hospital. It is located in the heart of the medical district. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and many counties within a 90 mile radius. We offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services. Our specialties include cardiac care, neurosciences and oncology. We have surgical services, orthopedics, kidney transplants and emergency care. We offer three ER locations, including two off campus ER’s located in Burleson and White Settlement. Medical City Fort Worth is a designated comprehensive stroke center. We are a Joint Commission chest pain center. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN ICU Float Pool opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.