Job Responsibilities : RN House Supervisor – SIGN ON BONUS
Office Address : Orange Park, Florida, United States
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Have you heard the good news?
Along with offering a $20,000 Sign-on Bonus, we have recently increased our pay rates for Registered Nurses across all units! Apply today to learn more.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) RN House Supervisor today with HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital.$20K Sign on Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates! (Current HCA employees not eligible for sign on bonus)
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Supervisor House Admin you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Supervisor House Admin where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
No Travel Travel Required
5 years experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
has provided quality healthcare services since 1974, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. With nearly 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our 300+ bed hospital is one of the region’s leading acute care facilities. Located in the heart of Orange Park, we provide medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. We are the provider of choice in northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike, specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines.
At Orange Park Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Supervisor House Admin opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.