Job Responsibilities : RN ECT
Office Address : McKinney, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Full time Days Start as early as 5:30am on treatment days(Monday, Wednesday, Friday)other days 8am to 5pm
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN ECT you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Medical City McKinney which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Medical City McKinney, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN ECT where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Directs and supervises unlicensed personnel in performance of their duties
- Performs nursing assessment for outpatients
- Communicates with physicians and other team members regarding progress and needs of patients
- Performs pre-procedure assessment of patient- level of depression, treatment issues, memory and pain issues.
- Performs procedural functions
- Participates in “time out” prior to any procedure.
- Supports physician education of procedure
- Perform recovery functions, assess orientation of patient, vital signs and level of consciousness post-procedure
- Gives medications as ordered by physician and reviews any prescribed medication changes.
- Participates in Performance & Quality Improvement activities including Patient Safety initiatives
- Adheres to hospital policies and procedures and the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) ECT standards
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct
- Employee’s conduct reflects the Company’s values and a commitment to the Code of Conduct
- Performs other duties as requested or required
- Current Texas State RN License or Compact License is accepted
- Prior ECT experience preferred
- Will look at candidates with strong PACU background
- Current BLS required
- ACLS required within 3 months
- Two years of nursing experience in a hospital environment
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Satori Alternatives Manag Aggr must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Associate Degree
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City McKinney opened its doors more than 90 years ago. We are a 285+ bed acute care hospital. We serve the residents of McKinney and northern Collin County. Our main campus is a Level III Trauma Center. We provide emergency services at our main campus and at Medical City ER Stonebridge. We have cardiovascular and neurological services. We offer general surgery, orthopedics and women’s services. Additionally, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit and behavioral health services. Medical City McKinney is a Primary Stroke Center. We are also a stroke rehabilitation center. We are certified by The Joint Commission for total hip and total knee replacement. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN ECT opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.