Job Responsibilities: Banking Associate
Salary: 49000 per YEAR
Company: PrimePay, LLC
Location: Remote US
Do you love to build innovate create and collaborate? Come grow your career and make an impact with PrimePay – a growth-focused flexible and established Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS technology company.
As we continue our evolution and growth into a leading HCM SaaS technology provider to businesses we are seeking our next Banking Associate. The Banking Associate will support the work being done in our Payroll Tax Services Department. The Banking Associate will be responsible for various functions within the Payroll Tax department as stated below.
At PrimePay we are seeking those excited to build create and innovate. We are problem-solvers who move quickly collaborate with agility and differentiate through people’s purpose and commitment. With a 30+ year history, we are writing the next chapter of our journey with a focus on great technology a People First Culture, and a commitment to personal and professional growth. At PrimePay our extraordinary people create our future every single day. Interested? Join us in our evolution!
What YOU will be doing:
- Reconciling various banking transactions daily
- Maintaining and balancing clients’ accounts using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains software
- Knowledge of NACHA payment formatting
- Pull reports and company details from Master Tax for Client and CSR
- Resolving NSF bank rejections
- Respond to CSR emails
- Performing routine internal audits
- Problem research and resolution
- Providing support functions to management and operations
- Assisting with quarter-end reconciliation and processing