Job Responsibilities : Reliability Planning Analyst
Office Address : Pontiac, Illinois, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Reliability Planning Analyst
Amentum is seeking a Reliability Planning Analyst (RPA) to join our team in Pontiac, IL!
- Typical work schedule is 40 hours, 7am – 3:30pm.; hours may vary based on business demand.
- Weekend hours may be scheduled to support our 24/7 operation.
The Reliability Planning Analyst is responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance work controls processes. The primary role is to improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination (scheduling) of labor, parts and material, tools, and equipment, required permits, specialized documentation and equipment access.
This position is empowered to manage work priority, develop job plans, define parts and materials, define crafts and skills, and engage the proper resources to develop a safe, effective, and efficient work control plan.
The Reliability Planning Analyst coordinates with our operations and maintenance management team in developing the scheduled maintenance activities and processes; pre-evaluates the need for replacement parts and places orders; and anticipates interruptions in plan and develops backup plans to minimize the impact on the facility’s overall functionality or production schedule.
- Under limited supervision, works on assignments of moderate complexity.
- Analyzes space utilization requests and requirements and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Work involves a wide interface with all levels of management, and with outside contractors and vendors.
- May help compile and present reports regarding schedule progress, cost analysis, and forecast.
- May utilize computerized programs for the analysis of requirements and tracking of a project.
- Coordinates space/facility requirements for modifications and new construction with users.
- Coordinates inventory control and asset management of building equipment and furniture.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements office and factory moves.
- Draws layouts, including placement of furniture, equipment, doors, electrical and telephone outlets, etc.
- Inspects facilities and evaluates such factors as HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) systems, lighting, size, condition, and suitability for occupancy.
- Reviews and analyzes rental/lease agreements, renewals, and extensions.
- Develops new or unusual solutions based on advanced principles within the facilities and construction trades as guided by the plan, schedule, and budget assigned.
- Communicates with outside vendors and contractors/subcontractors.
- Formulates and monitors company facility standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: Entry level for Facility Planning, may include a minimum 8 years of Facility Maintenance related work.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
- This position may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
- Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
- Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during shift.
- Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for shift.
- Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
- Requires the use of a Company/Client approved utility knife.
- Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding.
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
- Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hard hats and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
- Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.