Job Responsibilities : Reliability Engineer – Belpre, OH (On-site)
Office Address : Belpre, Ohio, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
At Kraton, we make a Positive Difference, and we are looking for individuals who are also looking to make a difference in their jobs, for our customers and to the world.We are looking to hire a key member of our Process Engineering team at our Belpre, Ohio location.
The Reliability Engineer is part of the site Reliability Engineering group which provides support via providing reliability support, employing problem solving techniques, support on small projects, and driving small technical programs.
- Applies technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Lead Site Criticality assessment plantwide.
- Works with and provides technical interpretation participating in cross functional groups.
- Lead and executes assignments generally leading smaller projects or working with larger teams.
- Able to solve operating issues through collaboration with peers.
- Manages small projects using lean tools and concepts.
- Leadership of scope and objectives of projects to address bad actors and obsolete equipment.
- Leads root cause failure analysis activities.
- 3-8 years of engineering experience.
- Knowledge and capability use a variety of problem-solving tools, to include Lean concepts
- Ability to conduct briefings to various levels of site leadership
- Project Management
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kraton’s internal talent acquisition team manages our recruiting efforts and from time to time works with pre-selected/pre-approved external staffing agencies.We do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and/or agencies who are not pre-selected/pre-approved.
Kraton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.