Job Responsibilities : Rehab Licensed Vocational Nurse
Office Address : El Paso, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : High School
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Del Sol Medical Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Rehab Licensed Vocational Nurse and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
At Del Sol Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Rehab Licensed Vocational Nurse opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Under the supervision of an RN, the LVN staff nurse provides care in accordance with policies and procedures. In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the clinical LVN works under the supervision of a registered nurse in the delivery of patient care.
- Current LVN Licensure that allows the practice in the state of Texas or Compact state–Required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support certification –Required.
- High school diploma–Required
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician’s orders.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs.
- Rehab Nursing experience preferred
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written
- Computer skills needed
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care
- Strong problem solving skills
- Uses the FIM instrument to assess patient function level of independence throughout the rehabilitation program
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
is a full service, acute-care hospital in east El Paso, Texas. We have a Level II trauma designation. This facility has 300+ patient beds. Our include emergency care, cardiac care, women’s services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a , and a Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Good people beget good people.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Rehab Licensed Vocational Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.