Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse Surgical Unit
Office Address : Brownsville, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Valley Regional Medical Center – Brownsville, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Surgical Unit
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
Valley Regional Medical Center is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services.
What you will do in this role:
* You will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
* You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice.
* You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
* You will participate in performance improvement activities.
* You will provide care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital’s mission and vision statement.
* You will respond in a timely manner to requests for information or follow-up with physician, staff or patient issues.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.