Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse RN ICU
Office Address : Bradenton, Florida, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida Blake Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN ICU to join our healthcare family.
HCA Florida Blake Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Blake Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN ICU opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State RN license or compact state RN license
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required
- Current ACLS preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum one year RN experience preferred but not required
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383 bed hospital. We are located in Bradenton, FL. We have a thirteen acre campus by the Gulf Coast beaches. We are the only state-designated Level II trauma center in Manatee, Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. We have received verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our services include 24-hour emergency care, open-heart surgery, burn care, cancer care, joint replacement and inpatient rehabilitation. We are a recipient of the American Heart Association’s Gold Fit Friendly Designation. We have an onsite day care program, Happy Cubs, a 24 hour employee fitness center and a healthy work environment. We develop our colleagues through cross-training into new units and ongoing skills development. We offer continuing education courses and opportunities for advancement. We also offer great benefits. We hope you’ll consider a career at HCA Florida Blake Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN ICU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.