Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse RN Central Resource Pool
Office Address : Richmond, Virginia, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Chippenham Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN Central Resource Pool to join our healthcare family.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Chippenham Hospital, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
At Chippenham Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN Central Resource Pool opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a highly-skilled and compassionate RN to join our Central Resource Pool (CRP). In this role you will float to units across the facility delivering an exceptional level of care to patients admitted for a variety of medical and surgical procedures.If you are looking for a flexible nursing position in a supportive and teamwork oriented environment, apply today!
- As a CRP registered nurse you will deliver patient-centered nursing care to patients within your scope of practice and based on your nursing competencies.
- You may float to units such as critical care, intensive care, medical, surgical, telemetry, step down, neuroscience, cardiac, trauma, orthopedic, oncology, post anesthesia care, short stay, as well as to the emergency department.
- Working with the multidisciplinary team of nurses, providers and patient care staff on each unit, you will implement a care plan to meet each patient’s needs.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient conditions as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- As a part of the clinical team of the unit to which you have floated, you will coordinate patient discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- When dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers, you will maintain cultural and diversity awareness, and much more.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred).
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License.
- 3 years of nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Certification.
- Current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification.
is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN Central Resource Pool opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.