Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse Postpartum PRN
Office Address : Loxahatchee, Florida, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Postpartum you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Palms West Hospital which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Palms West Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse Postpartum where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The registered professional nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of his/her assigned patients. He/She is also responsible for the supervision of assigned personnel. The position requires intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care. Interpretive skills, frequent interactive and consultative associations, along with management and supervisory skills are inherent in the position. The ability to retrieve, communicate, or otherwise present information in a written, auditory, or visual fashion is essential. The primary method to express or exchange ideas is through the spoken word. Written, telephone, and manual dexterity skills are required for the position.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
Minimum of 1 years of nursing experience preferred.
Related experience preferred one-year postpartum
- Current FL RN License required or recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State licensing requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card
Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification or obtain within 3 months of hire.
ACLS certification preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Palms West Hospital is a 204-bed facility in Palm Beach County. We offer preventative and elective programs and surgeries. We are an Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Primary Stroke Center. HCA Florida Palms West Hospital has emergency services, a dedicated New Life Center and a Level II NICU. We have a full-service Children’s Hospital. Services include outpatient rehabilitation, an aquatics center, orthopedic spine center, robotics, and interventional radiology. HCA Florida Palms West Hospital is located on a 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its parks and quality schools. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. We invite you to explore career opportunities with us at HCA Florida Palms West Hospital. Join our team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying all Palm Beach County has to offer.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Postpartum opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.