Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse ICU – PRN
Office Address : Weatherford, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Medical City Weatherford is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse ICU – PRN position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Medical City Weatherford offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Medical City Weatherford!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. Our Critical Care team delivers professional nursing care to various acutely ill cardiovascular, neurovascular, pulmonary and other patient populations within the ICU. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
What You Will Do In This Role
- You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
- You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN’s scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
- You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient / family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree. BSN preferred. If hired into RN required position after September 2014 and no BSN, then BSN required within 3 years of facility date.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Weatherford is a 100+ bed acute-care hospital. We serve Parker County and surrounding communities. Our medical staff represents 30+ medical specialties. Our health care services include inpatient and outpatient care, medical-surgical and emergency care. We are a designated Comprehensive (Level II) Stroke Facility and Level IV Trauma Center. Our hospital is a Level I Neonatal Facility, and a Chest Pain-Accredited facility. Our facility has received many awards and recognition. We received the Press Ganey Summit Award and The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures. We are honored to have The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow.”
– Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse ICU – PRN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.