Job Responsibilities : Production Associate
Office Address : Georgetown, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : High School
Voltus represents the “potential of us” to better manage energy through simple, cost and risk-free demand
response programs. Our commercial and industrial customers generate cash by allowing us to maximize
the value of their operational flexibility in energy markets. We hire teammates who are bright, gritty, and
good that have a genuine passion for delivering a cleaner energy future and for working in a
fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Voltus is hiring a driven Production Associate to excel in the following areas: attention to detail in preparation and assembly of hardware, shipping and receiving, quality production efficiency, and teamwork. The role requires safe work practices by use of proper PPE and adherence to OSHA procedures.
- Drilling, mounting and wiring of electrical hardware
- Package hardware for shipping
- Inspect pre-built Voltlets for proper assembly and functionality
- Restock new inventory and perform inventory counts with team
- Follow technical procedures and checklists
- Maintain proper housekeeping and organization of workspace
- Safely lift and move up to 50lbs using proper ergonomics
- Use common hand and power tools safely and effectively
- Must have reliable transportation to Georgetown, TX
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 2-4 years of relevant work experience, or Associates Degree with 1-2 years of relative work experience
- Strong attention to detail for written procedures
- Ability to learn and grow quickly
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, Slack and over the phone
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.