Job Responsibilities : Physical Therapist
Office Address : Lake City, Florida, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Physical Therapist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Lake City Hospital which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Lake City Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Physical Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are offering a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus!!
Job Summary and Qualifications
To plan, organize, and conduct physical programs for in and out patients designed to restore function, prevent disability following disease, injury, or loss of body parts within departmental guidelines.
What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed Physical Therapy
- Bachelors Degree
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Lake City Hospital is a 103-bed acute care hospital. For over 60 years, we have served Columbia, Hamilton, and Suwannee counties and surrounding communities. Our hospital is a part of HCA Healthcare North Florida. We offer medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, and imaging and rehabilitation services. We are an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology. We have achieved Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission. For 20 years in a row, we have been named the area’s Best of the Best Hospital. We were named an employer of choice in 2019 by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.