Job Responsibilities : Physical Therapist PRN
Office Address : Cypress, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Physical Therapist PRN with HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Physical Therapist PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Coordinates the physical therapy care for patient populations who are acutely ill or have medical needs which result in mobility and functional deficits. The Physical Therapist is expected to accurately assess patients’ needs; identify and implement appropriate physical therapy treatment; coordinate and/or provide patient and family teaching; and work in collaborative association with the interdisciplinary team to provide timely, safe, and cost effective treatment to achieve optimal functional outcomes. The Physical Therapist is responsible for participating in the hospital and departmental performance improvement plans and assist in program development activities. The Physical Therapist may treat patients in either the in-patient or the out-patient setting.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education: Graduate of a school of Physical Therapy
Required Licensure: Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Texas
Required Certification: Current BLS required
Skills: Demonstrates sound clinical judgment and is competent in the practice of physical therapy. Demonstrates the ability to
communicate effectively (written and verbal) with administrative staff as well as patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Physical Therapy
- Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
, a campus of HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, is a 165+ bed, general acute care hospital, founded in 2006 by local physicians who wanted to create a sophisticated, patient-friendly healthcare environment for their community. We strive to provide world-class healthcare to patients throughout Cypress, TX and Northwest Houston. HCA Houston North Cypress provides comprehensive services utilizing the latest in medical technology and equipment. We employ well-respected area physicians and aim to provide an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance with the comfort of those we care for in mind. Our services include a 20+ bed unit ICU, robotic-assisted surgery, orthopedic care, joint replacement surgery, cancer care, advanced wound care services using hyperbaric medicine, advanced breast cancer screening and imaging, and much more. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.