Job Responsibilities : Physical Therapist Acute Rehab PT
Office Address : Ogden, Utah, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Physical Therapist PT with Ogden Regional Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Ogden Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Ogden Regional Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Physical Therapist PT to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are a 15-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Unit that has been ranked nationally in the Top 10% for rehabilitative care. As an Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Physical Therapist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community and Care Like Family! In this role:
* You will be responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
* You will participate in a multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement therapeutic interventions and instructional programs pertinent to Physical Therapy for a variety of patient populations.
* You will be responsible for understanding current treatment philosophy and procedures and documenting treatments in a compliant manner.
* You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
* You will instruct and supervise students and physical therapist assistants in the proper handling and treatment of assigned patients.
* You will participate in operational aspects of the department, including performance improvement activities within the department and CQI activities.
* You will effectively develop home programs and complete family training.
* You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in physical therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures and changes as needed.
* Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
* Current State of Utah Physical Therapist license.
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
* Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation experience of at least one year is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
has been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist PT opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.