Job Responsibilities : OR Registered Nurse SIGN ON BONUS
Office Address : Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Introduction **$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Surgery Center of Anchorage our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking an OR Registered Nurse to join our healthcare family.
Surgery Center of Anchorage, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Surgery Center of Anchorage, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our OR Registered Nurse opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will be an amazing addition to our team by contributing your expertise in the circulating or scrub role. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care until your patient is transferred from your care to recovery.
What you will do in this role:
Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
Qualifications you will need:
Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
Minimum 2 years of experience in an operating room setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure
Valid BCLS Certification upon employment ***online certification not acceptable
ACLS as required by facility
CNOR certification preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
has been caring for residents of Alaska since 2010. Our center
maintains the highest performance standards. We have been awarded accreditation by The Joint
Commission. We perform over 324 procedures a month. Services in ENT, colorectal,
gastroenterology, plastics, urology, gynecology and general surgeries are offered. As a
member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we follow our mission.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute
for over a decade.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our OR Registered Nurse SIGN ON BONUS opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.