Job Responsibilities : Nurse Navigator RN Valve Clinic
Office Address : Atlantis, Florida, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Nurse Navigator (RN) Cardiovascular Services – Valve Clinic Full Time Days FTE 1.0
HCA Florida JFK Hospital
Atlantis, FL 33462
HCA Florida JFK Hospital has evolved into a 558 Licensed bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics. JFK is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority.
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the Beach, Trendy Restaurants and Shopping Malls. There’s a little something for everybody.
JFK is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We are looking to hire a dedicated Passionate Nurse Navigator for our Valve Clinic. The Nurse Navigator will plan, coordinate and implement the care of the valve patient in the outpatient setting. Acts as a liaison with the physicians, patient/families and ancillary departments. Assesses financial, medical and social resources of current and potential valve program patients in conjunction with the research team. Coordinates information flow among the medical, nursing, and financial staff as appropriate. Develops and implements a teaching plan with the patient and family which includes lab values, medication overview and diagnosis related information.
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Three years of cardiology, cardiovascular or critical care experience.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of Acute Care Nursing experience preferred.
- Basic EKG course required
- CCRN certification preferred but not mandatory
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.