Job Responsibilities : Nurse Manager Emergency Room
Office Address : 9330 Florida 54, Trinity, Florida, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
We are seeking a(an) Nurse Manager Emergency Room with HCA Florida Trinity Hospital to promote growth and unlock possibilities. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Share your leadership skills and come make a difference with us!
HCA Florida Trinity Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Nurse Manager Emergency Room for our team to be an innovator. HCA Healthcare partners with Harvard Pilgrim Institute and the CDC to use our data from more than 26 million patient encounters each year to impact the industry. Come build your career with us!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an Emergency Nurse Manager. You will provide leadership and expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in our Emergency Department. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will provide leadership and take responsibility for the delivery of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on a 24-hour basis.
- You will ensure department’s standard of nursing practice, nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and regulatory agency requirements.
- You will ensure the continuity of care through demonstrated use of interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- You will collaborate and share pertinent patient information with physicians, patients, and other members of the healthcare team regarding patient progress, and treatment.
- You will develop and implement ongoing programs to measure, monitor, assesses and improve quality of nursing care delivered to patients, working toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned units.
- You will ensure the effective coordination of the patient’s care with other services and departments throughout the hospital.
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
- Nursing diploma or ASN Required; BSN Preferred
- American Heart Association BLS,
- ACLS and PALS or ENPC required within 6 month of hire or transfer
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Trinity Hospital is a 340 bed hospital. We serve Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. We offer specialty services including surgical, oncology and thoracic surgery. We have heart, vascular, behavioral health and obstetrics services. Our obstetrics services include a NICU and maternal fetal medicine. We offer ER 24/7 facilities to the surrounding areas for emergency services. We have been recognized as a leapfrog grade ‘A’ for patient safety. We are an advanced certified primary stroke center. We have earned the Joint Commission’s gold seal for total hips and total knees certification. Our oncology program is an accredited community cancer program. Our healthcare team brings over 50 years in a clinical setting. We have dedication to patient-centered care. Our colleagues are encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere. We celebrate the commitment of our people. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Trinity Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join our family of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care to drive excellence and raise the bar for our over 35 million annual patient encounters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.