Job Responsibilities : MGR, CUSTOMER SVC II – Garner, NC
Office Address : 3300 Waterfield Drive, Garner, North Carolina, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
- Responsible for site visits and client retention
- Assist branches with grand openings
- Ensure we are compliant with local and national account standards; review corporate compliance reporting
- Ensure action plans are developed and implemented to improve SSS/control V-9 (food waste, o/s, etc)
- Develop an account level incremental sales plan with local management; track performance and increase profitability (Owners Business Plan)
- Coordinate efforts to improve the customer retention and client experience at the point of sale
- Build retail pricing opportunities and encourage repeat sales (Best Practices), and introduce new products to increase revenue
- Drive compliance to merchandising standards
- Assess performance by location through audit reports (Quarterly District Evaluations)
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; two year College degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Route management, retail and merchandising experience is preferred
- Food & beverage experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must be able to travel to client sites
- Must be passionate about providing world class service to our clients and customers
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.