Job Responsibilities : Manager of Transplant Services
Office Address : Dallas, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Are you looking for a work environment as a Manager of Transplant Services where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Dallas today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Dallas, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Manager of Transplant Services for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination and evaluation of nursing care provided to the transplant patients. The Manager also provides oversight for Transplant clinic, staff and RN coordinators to ensure patient safety, compliance, appropriate delivery of care and throughput.
- The Manager will assist the AVP in planning, organization, direction, and coordination of the clinical and management activities of Transplant Services including but not limited to:
Payroll, productivity reports, employee counseling, interviewing, performance appraisals, personnel files, occurrence reports / investigations and Transplant specific and special initiatives.
- Coach staff and mentor staff
- Serve as a liaison for ancillary and hospital staff
- Supervise and facilitate the provision of safe and therapeutic patient care
- Support the development, implementation and revision of policies and procedures
- Manage human and material resources
- Assist as the clinical resource for department specific medical devices, equipment and complex patient care activities
- Support staffing requirements and be available by phone, as assigned
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Medical City Dallas is an award-winning, 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,700 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields. Medical City Dallas offers hospitals that specialize in the care of children, women, and adults, as well as the heart and spine. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Manager of Transplant Services opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
* If hired after 6/1/12, BSN required within 24 months of hire into RN position.
* Minimum of five years in transplant or operational management experience in transplant.
* Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license.
* Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS provider.
* Masters in Nursing or related healthcare field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The RN Manager for Transplant Services has an understanding of regulatory requirements for Transplant including, but not limited to: UNOS, CMS, and Joint Commission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.