Job Responsibilities : Manager Inpatient Rehab Nursing
Office Address : Walterboro, South Carolina, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Manager Rehab today with Colleton Medical Center.
Colleton Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Manager Rehab. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Under the direction of the Director of Rehabilitation Services, the clinical manager has responsibility for the effective implementation of nursing practice for the Inpatient Rehabilitation department. This includes, but is not limited to, the management of: clinical nursing practice, staff recruitment, retention, labor relations, supply chain and budget, employee performance evaluations, quality improvement, staff education, management of medical records, internal and external regulatory and survey requirements. The Clinical Manager determines staffing requirements and material resources necessary to provide care to the patients in the program. The Manager also provides supervision of, assesses and evaluates the competence and performance of the nursing personnel within the Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.
What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold Compact/Multi-State RN License
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN and/or MSN or MBA preferred
- A current BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross) required
- 3+ years of acute rehab experience required; 1+ years of leadership in rehab experience preferred
provides quality healthcare services, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology for more than 50 years. Our 130+ bed hospital is one of the region’s leading acute care facilities and offers a range of services for our patients; these include diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency and surgical services as well as 24/7 Emergency Care for adults and children. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Located in the heart of Walterboro, Colleton Medical Center has a longstanding history as a leader in the community with a commitment to patient-centered care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Manager Rehab opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.