Job Responsibilities : Machinist
Office Address : Orange, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Machinist–Full Time–Orange (TX),United States
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join ourServices_AMEteam withinServicesdivision inUnited StatesasMachinistto help us takeOrange TX EMSto the next level.
In this roleyou will be accountable for:
- Performing layouts, setting up and operating conventional machine tools as required
- Reading and interpreting all drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Designing setup methods where none exist
- Instructing other shop personnel on proper machining techniques
- Continually improving methods to deliver higher quality with improved costs
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Completion of a machinist apprentice program or equivalent training
- Ability to hold close tolerances and conduct component inspections
- Ability to setup machine tools: ID / OD Grinders, Turret Lathe, Engine Lathe, Horizontal Boring Mill, Vertical Boring Mill, Radial Drill, Planer Mill
- Four years of experience in machine shop operations
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Openness to working overtime as required
Have a question about the role? Reach out toHayley Lazarat email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2022 in Switzerland. So come and join our story, starting today!
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.