Job Responsibilities : Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Float PRN
Office Address : Sarasota, Florida, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Float PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Float PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Recruiter to insert Job Summary and requirements here
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse with IV Certification (LPN IV) must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Vocational School Graduate
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is located in Sarasota County, FL. We were founded in 1967 and are a 150 bed hospital. Our patients receive resort-style treatment in our coastal location. We offer the best resources and opportunities. Our professional atmosphere is what you’ve been seeking. Join our colleagues and be part of the caring, integrity and professionalism. HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is a great place to work. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Our hospital is on a beautiful campus that provides a comfortable setting. We are a top 100 hospital by Thomson Reuters. We have been named a top 100 places to work by Modern Healthcare. We received the Everest Award for being both a top 100 hospital current performance winner and one of the 100 most improved hospitals on their five year trend performance. We have been named by Becker’s Hospital Review among the top 100 hospitals with great orthopedic programs. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Float PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.