Job Responsibilities : Lead Environmental Services Technician (EVS)
Office Address : Damariscotta, Maine, United States
Educational requirements : High School
For a limited time MaineHealth is offering up to $3,000 Sign on bonus for all eligible Environmental Service Technicians!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time Environmental Service Technician position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
~ 40 Hours a week, Evening shift ~
- A rewarding leadership opportunity that allows you to take your career in EVS to the next level while being active at work and making a difference for our patients, our staff, & our community as a whole.
- Full time, evening shift position located at beautiful Damariscotta, ME
- Exceptional includes medical/dental/vision, Paid Time Off, life & disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, and more!
- Work for MaineHealth, a non-profit organization and the largest healthcare system in Northern New England. Named by Forbes as a Top 100 Large Employer in 2022!
on the Miles Campus has an immediate need for a Lead Environmental Services Technician to join our care team, acting as a site leader while also providing housekeeping duties on our Miles campus. The Environmental Services Site Leader is an Environmental Services Technician who performs leadership and direction for Environmental Services Technicians. In addition to the traditional duties of an Environmental Services Technician, the Environmental Services Site Leader will be responsible for adjusting staffing and cleaning schedules to meet the needs of the clinical departments. The Environmental Services Site Leader will also be responsible for maintaining cleaning and laundry supplies; mentoring and training other environmental service team members; act as a liaison between the environmental service team and other departments and maintain department records for inspection and regulatory compliance. The Environmental Services Site Leader will also operate the laundry services at LincolnHealth. The Environmental Services Site Leader will demonstrate a positive attitude and the willingness to provide exceptional customer service, and all interactions with staff, patients or residents and visitors will be carried out with due regard for respect and confidentiality.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
is a full-service healthcare system with campuses located in the coastal communities of Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta, Maine. LincolnHealth includes a 25 bed community , a full range of , and a continuum of . LincolnHealth is part of a regional not-for-profit family of leading high-quality providers and other healthcare organizations working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.
MaineHealth was ranked one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual’s needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.