Job Responsibilities : Intelligence Planner (J25 Joint) Senior
Office Address : Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Intelligence Planner (J25 Joint) Senior
Amentum is seeking a Senior Intelligence Planner (J25 Joint) for an upcoming USSPACECOM program in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Performs analysis and assist in developing national and military space strategy, doctrine, and policy to support USSPACECOM J2 and Command efforts.
- Prepares responses and coordinate strategy, doctrine, policy, and command RFIs for national and military space relationships in operations, exercises, war games, and Service, Joint, and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) doctrine and OSD(P) Space Policy.
- Coordinates with the Foreign Disclosure Office to develop and integrate USSPACECOM input to national and DoD level strategic guidance and policy documents (e.g., Presidential Policy Directives, National Security Strategy, National Space Policy, National Strategy for Space, Defense Strategy Review, Unified Command Plan, National Military Strategy, National Defense Strategy, Guidance for Employment of the Force, Global Force Management Implementation Guidance, Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan).
- Performs analyses of national and military space strategy and policy to support the development of the Command’s strategy and plans (approximately 1-2 documents analyzed per month)-coordinate staffing packages for the Foreign Disclosure Office.
- Assesses USSPACECOM equities in existing and proposed strategy, doctrine, and policy documentation (approximately 2-3 documents researched per month). Coordinate staffing packages to include a summation of the issues and recommendations to the Government.
- Attends and facilitates doctrine and policy conferences and Space Symposiums (approximately 1-4 local conferences per year and 3-4 conferences requiring travel per year). Regional conferences: Provides logistics support in arranging, scheduling rooms, setting up panels, and coordinating briefings with stakeholders. Assists in providing recommendations on critical issues & full meeting minutes discussed during the conference to the Government. Non-local Conferences requiring travel (1-5 days, 3-4 times a year), contractors will provide policy and doctrine expertise to the lead J25 agent attending the conference.
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Masters degree or equivalent work experience and at least twelve years of relevant experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
$103,000 – $155,000 (Rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.