Job Responsibilities : HVAC Technician
Office Address : Brunswick, Maine, United States
Educational requirements : High School
~ 40 Hours a week, Day shift ~
- Exciting opportunity as an HVAC Technician in a full time, day shift position in located in beautiful Brunswick, Maine!
- Exceptional includes medical/dental/vision, Paid Time Off, life & disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, and more!
- Work for MaineHealth, a non-profit organization and the largest healthcare system in Northern New England. Named by Forbes as a Top 100 Large Employer in 2022!
has an immediate need for a full time HVAC/R Technician to join our care team. The HVAC/R Technician, working under the direction of the Facility Operations Manager, is responsible for the safe and reliable installation, operation, maintenance and repair of a variety of HVAC and refrigeration systems and components of the physical plant. The successful employee will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform job duties in a safe, professional and workmanlike manner.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Post-secondary education and courses in air conditioning/refrigeration, electrical wiring and controls, plumbing, blueprint reading, boiler operation, and welding preferred.
- License/Certifications: Valid Maine driver’s license required. Valid Maine Journeyman or Master Oil Burnerman’s license one to six fuels preferred.
- Experience: Three to five (3-5) years’ experience in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) or related field preferred. Experience in Direct Digital Control System (DDC) Siemens Preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use basic computer functions Microsoft Office, Email.
A Family of Services for a Lifetime of Caring. Over the past two decades, Mid Coast-Parkview Health has grown into a dynamic family of service providers, addressing a full continuum of community needs. We have invested in one of the region’s most modern , as well as in a diverse , and a continuum of . Mid Coast-Parkview Health is a clinical affiliate of a regional not-for-profit family of leading high-quality providers and other healthcare organizations working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.
MaineHealth was ranked one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual’s needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.