Job Responsibilities : Food Services – Cook
Office Address : Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Educational requirements : High School
*****$1,000.00 Sign on Bonus Available- Apply Now!*****
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Cook today with Parkridge Valley Hospital. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need.
At Parkridge Valley Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are looking for a Cook who prepares, cleans, and organizes food and supplies in the Food & Nutrition Department. This role provides excellent service to all patients and employees. We want you to apply now!
The Food & Nutrition Cook will be an experienced and competent professional who is responsible for enhanced preparation, cleanliness, and organization of food and supplies in the Food & Nutrition Department. This role will provide excellent customer service to all patients and employees.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the Competency Checklist.
- You will integrate ethics in all areas of practice.
- You will adhere to confidentiality and patient’s rights policies.
- You will support the facilities’ mission and values.
- You will prepare food per recipe specifications for daily use on the patient line, retail areas, doctor’s lounge, or for catered events.
- You will read production sheets and forecasts production needs.
What qualifications you will need:
- High School Degree / Equivalent
- 1 year of cooking experience preferred
- Food Handlers or ServSafe Certificate within 90 days of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Parkridge Valley, a 172 bed, two-campus behavioral health facility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over 40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health and chemical dependency issues for all ages. The Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus focuses on treatment of psychiatric and addiction issues in adults. Services include inpatient, outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs for mental health and/or substance abuse.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of an organization that invests in you.
We are actively reviewing applications for our Cook opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.