Job Responsibilities : Executive Administrative Assistant
Office Address : San Jose, California, United States
Educational requirements : High School
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.59 – $45.62 / hour
Learn more about the for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant with Regional Medical Center of San Jose to promote growth and unlock possibilities. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Share your leadership skills and come make a difference with us!
Regional Medical Center of San Jose offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for our team to be an innovator. HCA Healthcare partners with Harvard Pilgrim Institute and the CDC to use our data from more than 26 million patient encounters each year to impact the industry. Come build your career with us!
Job Summary and Qualifications
- You will provide secretarial and administrative support services for the Chief Nursing Officer, Associate Chief Nursing Officer and the Chief Medical Officer, which will include a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative duties in support of the designated Executive team member
- You will carry out all procedures of Nursing Administration and handle routine and special assignments
- You will liaison between CNO and nursing service department heads where appropriate
- You will take dictation, type and edit letters, reports, policies, procedures and miscellaneous correspondence and make travel arrangements; send notices, prepare proposed agendas and materials necessary for professional meetings; and schedule meetings, luncheons, and appointments
What qualifications you will need:
- 3-5 years of administrative and or executive assistant practical work experience
- Experience working in a hospital or healthcare environment preferred
- High School Diploma
- Reading, writing, editing correspondence, tables, forms, etc. for punctuation, spelling, grammar and typographical errors, draft professional correspondence
Superior telephone, communication and interpersonal skills
Current Microsoft, computer or other relevant software skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is a 264 bed acute care hospital with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital provides a host of technologically advanced services including Cardiovascular, Neuro, Orthopedic, Bariatric and General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology and services for Women. Regional holds Joint Commission advanced certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Get with the Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. County-designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center designated Lung Cancer Screening Center, a member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.”
– Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join our family of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care to drive excellence and raise the bar for our over 35 million annual patient encounters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.