Job Responsibilities : EP Cardiologist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Office Address : San Antonio, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Methodist Physician Practices are expanding and supporting recruitment efforts for aboard certified/board eligible Electrophysiologist cardiologist to join a growing, team-oriented practice in San Antonio, Texas.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in electrophysiology
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
- Competency with full array of device implantations and lead extractions
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Established and growing practice with mentorship support
- Shared call
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
AboutMethodist Hospital – Metropolitan & Methodist Healthcare System
- 378 bed facility, 12 operating suites and cath labs
- Accredited cath lab features a renowned PCI/CTO program
- Accredited Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Institute
- Earned National Distinction of Excellence from the American College of Cardiology Heart Care Center
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio’s MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.