Job Responsibilities : Emergency Services Manager
Office Address : 1 Park Plaza, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Educational requirements : Postgraduate Degree
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Emergency Services Manager opening with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Emergency Services Manager for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
This Manager of Emergency Services position is for Night Shift.
What you will do in this role:
- You will accurately identify real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication
- You will actively participate in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents
- You will advance the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department
- You will coach immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and documents their job performance
- You will adhere to all Human Resource policies.
- You will effectively communicate departmental, organization and industry information to staff
- You will facilitate evidence-based employee engagement practices
- You will effectively build strong relationships and networks to deliver upon organizational and department goals
- You will participate in employee and patient rounding and identify and mentor potential future leaders
- You will enforce standards of emergency department care and develop processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance
- You will develop, implement, and evaluate an ongoing emergency services program which assures quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- You will monitor compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety
- You will oversee a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care
- You will be responsible for department’s operational excellence; ensures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and professional standards
- You will follow the Hospital Exposure Control Plans/Blood borne and Airborne Pathogens
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 740+ bed comprehensive facility. We offer medical and surgical programs. These include behavioral health and 24-hour emergency. These also include heart and vascular and imaging. These also include neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. We are an affiliate of TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 43-acre campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center. We are home to TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital. Our campus includes The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow.”
– Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Emergency Services Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.