Job Responsibilities : Dispatch Operations Associate
Job Location : Remote
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
- Maintain a state of readiness to receive dispatches from grid operators and utilities.
- Become an expert in executing dispatches across grid operator and utility programs.
- Maximize customer participation in dispatches through a dispatch management process that makes customer participation simple and successful.
- Lead seamless internal communication during dispatches, leveraging other internal team members in support of the shared goal for flawless dispatches.
- Capture lessons learned following a dispatch. Track and follow through on any customer inquiries or issues.
- Become an expert in the operation of Voltus’ peak avoidance offerings (called Peak Saver). Provide business critical insight and help our customers maximize savings during system peak hours.
- Ensure swift diagnosis, action, and resolution on lessons learned coming out of each dispatch. Collaborate across internal and external stakeholder groups to drive efficient and thoughtful action.
- Own process documentation, internal and external, stakeholder communications, and customer readiness for Peak Saver programs.
- Work cross functionally to ensure key program milestones are complete ahead of season start dates.
- Create and deliver seasonal communications to customers in partnership with Voltus’s Customer Success team.
- Schedule and conduct dispatch verification tests before a customer’s first dispatch.
- Ensure customer onboarding is completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Become an expert in dispatching Peak Saver programs and help lead a continuous training program. Leverage recordings, Lessonly, and other materials to facilitate asynchronous training in Dispatch Ops and across the company.
- Assist in the operation of grid operator and utility programs in the PJM, ISO-NE, NYISO and IESO service territories.
- Bright, Gritty, and Good
- Reliable – this is a time-sensitive, quick reaction role
- Ambitious and willing to learn quickly
- Strong communicator
- Self-motivated; bias for action
- Well organized
- Strong computer skills: comfortable working with a variety of web-based tools
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.