Job Responsibilities : Disclosure Representative
Office Address : Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is seeking a Disclosure Representative for an upcoming USSPACECOM program in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Prepares, reviews, and tracks foreign disclosure requests through the Foreign Disclosure Management System under the supervision and authority of Foreign Disclosure Officers per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance.
- Reviews various USSPACECOM intelligence and operational classified products for release, ensuring all sources are identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied. They will verify sources against product content.
- Maintains record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications and respond to requests for data. Proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information; advises on foreign disclosure policy and procedures per the Foreign Disclosure program and maintains daily records for decisions concerning disclosure.
- Interprets IC and DoD disclosure policies and procedures and provide a recommendation for determining the releasability of classified information.
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience and at least eight years of relevant experience.
- Ability to complete the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Defense Intelligence Enterprise Foreign Disclosure Course (DIA-INT-2300) or have retained a CCMD equivalent course certification to be considered trained and certified.
Compensation & Benefits:
$95,000 – $143,000 (Rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.