Job Responsibilities : Collection Manager
Office Address : Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is seeking a Collection Manager for an upcoming USSPACECOM program in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Apply Collection Requirements Management (CRM), and Collection Operations Management (COM) principles to facilitate satisfaction of CDRUSSPACECOM Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs) as well as current intelligence needs associated with deliberate / crisis action planning and military operations.
- Shall collaborate across USSPACECOM staff, components, supported / supporting CCMDs, and the Intelligence Community (IC) to optimize Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) processes in support of USSPACECOM needs.
- Shall evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of multi-INT collection efforts to generate timely accurate information satisfying USSPACECOM requirements. Shall utilize statistical, algorithmic, mining, and visualization techniques to find, interpret, and present ISR data from myriad sources.
- Shall ensure collaboration amongst all labor categories and the Government to create Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs), and Measures of Performance (MOPs) to determine effectiveness of existing collection plans / strategies. Identifies collection gaps, determines related opportunities / options, and produces recommended solutions to improve collection activities in support of USSPACECOM.
- Assess models of future intelligence collection scenarios to optimize implementation activities that meet anticipated needs.
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience and at least eight years of relevant experience.
- Completion of a DoD / IC collection management course and at least four years of experience relevant to space / counterspace-related intelligence requirements/collection management.
Compensation & Benefits:
$95,000 – $143,000 (Rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.