Job Responsibilities : Clinical Nurse Coordinator Advanced Vent Unit
Office Address : Plano, Texas, United States
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
There’s a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it’s evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women’s and children’s services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you will need to be successful:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BSN required
- Current TX RN license or RN compact license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year
- Completion of charge nurse course required within 1 year
- Other leadership training and activity in processional organizations highly preferred
- 1+ years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/management experience is preferred
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.