Job Responsibilities : HRIS Senior Solutions Manager, Workday – Remote Eligible
Salary: 107000 per YEAR
Location: Remote US
This role can be based out of any one of our Chewy Corporate hubs (Bellevue Boston Minneapolis Plantation) or remote in the United States. Additional location restrictions within the US may apply.
Chewy is looking for a HRIS Sr. Solution Manager to join our HR Operations Team. In this role, you will serve as the subject matter expert for Workday Configuration and Support including HCM Security Talent Management and Advanced Compensation. This role will support and drive the implementation of new functionality and enhancements by understanding end-user needs developing business and functional requirements building streamlined and effective processes supporting technical design testing and deployment to provide a best-in-class user experience.
You will partner across functional business teams translating complex business needs to effective solution design recommendations ensuring data configuring and security meet requirements. This role will leverage your deep functional expertise to understand process and systems requirements and contribute to the development testing and deployment activities for HCM technology as part of the HRIS team.
Current permanent U.S. work authorization is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and shape the business process architecture within your defined areas of responsibility
- Act as the primary authority on HRIS configurations within a defined area(s) of responsibility; combining expert-level proficiency in the systems and solutions with the understanding of the functional HR processes
- Communicate clearly and collaborate with Stakeholders to turn broad requirements into recommended solutions and deliverables
- Support feature releases and issue resolution within a defined area(s) of responsibility working with business users IT vendors and other support teams to define scope prioritize plans and implement system changes and enhancements
- Document requirements and technical specifications to support our solution landscape and HR organizational needs for systems implementation upgrades and process improvements
- Develop project plans using data gathered constraints and probable consequences. Ensure adherence to project schedule and other specifications
- Manage project deliverables and milestones and specified project tasks
- Identify test scenarios develop test scripts and provide key support in Systems Integration Testing (SIT)
- Work directly with stakeholders to identify analyze design tests and implement new solutions or improvements to existing solutions
- Help review communication and training materials in support of system navigation and changes
- Document the landscape and design to facilitate maintenance in partnership with the IT
- Conduct high-level needs analysis and recommend service improvements to increase the efficiency of the systems
- Review releases for new functionality and optimize existing processes and integrations accordingly
- Develop and maintain awareness of the payroll industry to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training to improve policy and process acumen
- Provide day-to-day thought leadership and train and mentor testers and program managers in
- Review communication and training materials to ensure technical accuracy and assist where necessary to develop communication and training materials in support of system navigation and changes
- Partner with IT to address system interface data and vendor issues
- Mentor team by providing guidance allowing them to learn new skills and functional areas
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Human Resources Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 Years of Workday experience. Must have deep knowledge of the Workday core HCM Advanced Compensation or Talent Management a plus. Workday certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge of downstream integrations to gauge the impact of changes triage and remedy incidents and/or scope level of effort for new initiatives.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills – able to translate between technical and business groups and bring forward a vision or opinion
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to design and develop solutions to meet business needs creatively
- Comfort with leading multiple tasks and projects simultaneously prioritize decisions and tasks effectively and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Expertise in agile software development methodologies and their adoption within teams
- Experience implementing complex HR systems such as Workday (e.g. SAP Oracle Success Factors)
- The utmost passion for both technology and leadership
- Customer Service focused approach to interactions with business partners and employee user community
- Travel expectation 10%