Job Responsibilities : Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Cove’s Edge
Office Address : Damariscotta, Maine, United States
Educational requirements : High School
Cove’s Edge is a dually certified 76 bed Long Term Care and Skilled facility located on the Miles Campus of LincolnHealth in the heart of beautiful mid-coast Maine. Cove’s Edge is known for the excellent care that is provided to our residents and patients by its outstanding dedicated staff. Come join our team!
For a limited time MaineHealth is offering sign on bonuses for Clinical Nursing Assistants:
- 0-1 years of experience eligible for $2,500 (full time)
- 1+ years of experience eligible for $4,000 (full time)
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time CNA position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
Position Summary (This position will consist of 24 hours per week.)
Under the supervision of a Nurse Team Leader, the CNA provides direct patient care to assigned Residents/Patients using a restorative approach.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Experience: N/A
- License/Certifications: Graduate of a State Approved CNA program and successfully passed the State of Maine Certifying Exam. Current Basic Life Support certification.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions and solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Annual Alzheimer’s Training.
MaineHealth was ranked one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual’s needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.