Job Responsibilities : Allegiant Stadium- STEWARD SUPERVISOR
Office Address : 3333 Al Davis Way, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Educational requirements : No Education Requirements
Starting Pay: per hour
We Make Applying Easy!Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOBto 75000and search requisition ID number1122010.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversityof thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We’re hiring!Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below:
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Supervises hourly associates to ensure their practices comply with company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in ordering and keeping inventory of products.
- Maintains product cost and labor cost according to budget.
- Supervises and trains hourly staff to ensure policy and procedures are implemented.
- Maintains consistent, efficient service during peak hours.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Make sure the staff is following proper cleaning procedures
- Ensure proper sanitation practice in the dish area and throughout the kitchen are being followed
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
RKMS Jobs is a space where professionals can connect with each other, find job opportunities and build their careers.